Tuesday


My little shnookie is getting too big too fast. I can't believe it. I don't think Sorin grew this fast... but I can't remember. I stripped her down and got her on the scale today and was shocked to find that she was a whopping 13lbs!!! What the heck!?! When did this happen. So I quickly got out the pinifore that I made her (see previous post) and it was tight (around the back)... she may have a week in it at best - crap! - it took me a long time to make that. I remember staying up late finishing it one night thinking that I had to get it done in case I went into labor that night... also thinking that if I did finish it maybe I would go into labor that night because I would not have it hanging over my head... didn't happen. Anyways, I really had to struggle to get it on her and when I did I was pleasantly surprised by how cute it looked and I will be sure to make her some more...
As I mentioned, Sorin likes to hold Norah now. Here he is mastering the art of holding, while (I think) posing for the camera??


And in the process I lucked out and got this picture:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I can't believe this post! She has grown so much...and the pics are adorable. GRandma has to get there soooooooooooon!

Love, Grandma Susie

Anonymous said...

I am shocked. There is no way that that is norah. how can a baby grow that fast!

Love Aunt tori

Anonymous said...

Katie! I miss you all so much! These pictures are so cute. They once again prove that you make the most beautiful babies. I want to come visit soon!

Lauren

Post a Comment