While Sorin Sleeps


We've all heard little stories about pets and toys coming out and playing little games while the family sleeps in the night. Right? That is what it feels like for Norah and me some days while Sorin is napping. There are times when, once Sorin goes to bed for his nap, Norah is waking up and we play and play. We have so much fun that I catch myself thinking, "If Sorin only knew, he'd never take a nap again..." Here are some things that we do...

Have 'wake up/smile time' in the crib and Norah practices balancing on her hands and knees - I think we're going to have an early crawler on our hands!!


Then we have a photo shoot cause as I'm playing with her I think about how cute she is and what good pictures this would make and so I get my camera and:






















































And then after that we have mirror time, and Norah Schiefelbein has a play time with her little friend Norah Mirror:



My little daughter is so much fun : )


2 comments:

stephseef said...

oh my word, that child canNOT deny her daddy! That's a Schiefelbein if I've ever seen one!! Just found your blog today, Katie, and can't wait to read about the escapades of such a great mom. :) Blessings to you today!

Steph Seefeldt

Katie Schiefelbein said...

You should see it when she's sitting on his lap : )

Thanks for the nice comment...

Katie

Post a Comment